Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hello!
Well lets start with the sec one orientation, it was fun but I was very happy [VERY VERY happy] cause one of the probate never come [from our class][not nadiah][you know lay that ‘p’ person ] than all of us had a lot of fun ,okay not a lot. But yeah, at the start I was at the concourse saying “welcome to sjc” to all the parents and p6 students that were coming for the orientation. We had 10 minutes break before heading of to our different sections that were: textbooks, uniform and some other things. I was in the text book section but it was very hot and crowded there. There were two counselors there in the crowd helping to arrange the books .I had to carry in stocks from the other class like textbooks and workbooks. But by the time I could go home, most of the probates and counselors went home already. The form teacher for 1 grace next year is Mrs. Thiru and Mrs. Chua. [Shocking no?]The form teacher for 1 Humility is Mr. foo then got one class the teacher is Mr. Marcus tan then got some others that I cannot [obviously] remember.
I am going to wish all the people that I know [not all though] a merry Christmas and a new year.
And some people happy birthday.
And by the way, Mrs Chua has a very big belly. I saw along with Regina.
I will most likely delete this post before the school year starts to avoid trouble
And the list for probates [whether they become counselors or not] will come out so, I will either be crying or cheering [all for the wrong reasons though]
Some jokes for you:
What do you get from a pampered cow?
Spoiled milk
Where do the polar bears vote?
The north poll
Why is the letter ‘G’ scary?
It turns a host into a ghost
What do you call cheese that is not yours?
Nacho cheese

*[[ and she danced on and on........ ]]*
|11:02 AM|


blog
child
friends
others
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com