Thursday, October 23, 2008




























okay all these photos are stupid photos and there are also some thing that i reallly mean
hope you are not too stupid too not realise
okay here are my results and comments:
sa1:
eng:b4
chi:c5
maths:a1
science:a1
geog:B4
his:b4
lit:f9[duh!]
d&t:b3
art:c5
comments:
Karen is a very disciplined and responsible student. She carries out her monitor duties very well and is ever willing to help her class mates in need. She is very hardworking and will definitely perform well if she continues to work hard.
SA2:
Eng: b4
Chi : b4
Maths: a1
Science: a1
Geog:c5
History:b4
Lit:d7
D&t:b4
Art:b3
Comment:
Karen is an exceptional monitoress and probate. She is still rather shy but possesses leadership qualities. She executes all her duties with minimal supervision and is always so willing to lend a helping hand. She is also an understanding and sensitive girl. She will definitely go far if she continues to put in the effort.

Well on the 23rd of October, it was the last day of my sec one school life
I could not believe that the whole year went pass so quickly like all national day, sports day, teacher’s day and so many more memorable memories that happened throughout this enchanting year.
I can still remember myself feeling the fear and the horror of having to lose all my primary school friends, although some of my primary school classmates are in the same school. I am sure that all of us know the horror of having to step into a brand new school ground instead of seeing our former schools without the encouragement of our very own dear friends by your side.
I did not imagine to find my form teacher, Mr. Foo, to be such a humorous person. When I first saw him during the sec 1 orientation, I was quite scared.[don’t tell him that I said this]
Well, all of you are most likely to agree that it has been a fast year and most of us actually managed to survive through it.
I can most certainly say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself throughout the year 2008.
I am proud to be a 1 grace student of SJC in 2008
Although there are some parts of this year the are simply horrendous
Like some irritating people, stupid people, nerve wrecking people, qian- bian people, frocking people. Mmm….. I should not name them from serious privacy problems and yeah ,I might get bashed up and killed. But you people should know…
Lets say that my most memorable performance would be the school’s 70th anniversary concert
Cause I get to skip class for rehearsals and the whole skit was just totally fantastic
The best &the funniest performance would be the teacher’s day concert where everybody had a great laugh and Mr. Foo was a raccoon, Mr. Liang was master wu gui, Mr. Sim was the best narrator ever. And gosh some of the female teachers were like so damn cute when they dressed up in the school uniform!!!

And the mcs were like so damn funny pink fluff and all.
Hey I really want to know if any one’s comment is longer than 5 lines for sa2
Mr. foo wrote this in my comment column:
‘Karen is an exceptional monitoress and probate. She is still rather shy but possesses leadership qualities. She executes all her duties with minimal supervision and is always so willing to lend a helping hand. She is also an understanding and sensitive girl. She will definitely go far if she continues to put in the effort.’
Can you believe it????
-‘Exceptional monitoress and probate’
-`possesses leadership qualities’
-`understanding and sensitive girl’[wth?!!]
-` go far’
Man I really hate these comments really really hate them
Ifeel tearing the comment in to millions and millions of tiny sherds of paper.
Well I have probate camp. I wonder if there will be any other teachers coming for the camp.
Oh mi gosh!!!!
I forgot to ask a very important question.
I will post the dates of my hand bell practices for the holiday
Oh and I will be going over seas I might just bring some presents back!!
Byes!Is this post not the longest?

*[[ and she danced on and on........ ]]*
|9:31 PM|


blog
child
friends
others
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com